It has been said that a timeshare is not bought, it is sold. People don’t always look into buying one, some are pressured into buying during a lengthy sales presentation, often these presentations use unethical and illegal sales tactics to get people to purchase a Timeshare.
If this sounds familiar, chances are your timeshare contract has been mis sold to you, however there are also more warning signs that you have been mis sold.
Below there are a few more signs that you may have been mis-sold your contract:
- High-pressure sales tactics
- Long sales presentations
- One day only offer
- Promises of cheap flights
- Paying the deposit on the day
- Describing the timeshare as an “Investment”
- Unlimited holidays at a resort any time of year
- Never informed of the 14 day cooling off period
If any of these sound familiar to you, and you want to make a claim to get your money back get in touch with us today, using the contact form below!
Get in touch today!
One of our team will be in touch shortly!